Subject: “FaithTech’s 2021 Writing Contest”
Please share with your writerly friends!
FaithTech is hosting its annual Writing Contest this summer!
What does God have to do with facial recognition, social media, or smart speakers? From printed books to glowing screens, from bread and wine to virtual reality, help readers navigate the uncharted territory of faith and technology. Share what you are exploring and discovering.
You should enter if you are a thoughtful writer who can write for a popular audience. You bring both analysis and imagination to your life of faith and your work with technology.
Your audience includes Christians working in technology at all levels, leaders in Christian organizations, and users who are wrestling with technology’s influence in their lives.
Share your insights with more people through FaithTech’s Writing Contest.
This year’s contest winners will WIN . . .
Your article published by FaithTech Institute
A $25 Amazon gift card
A year-long digital subscription to MIT Technology Review or WIRED magazine
FaithTech’s Full Stack of Reading, including…
- Virtual Reality Church by Darrell Bock and Jonathan Armstrong (Moody)
- My Tech-Wise Life by Amy Crouch (Baker Books)
- Always On by Angela Gorrell (Baker Books)
- What Comes Next? by Nicholas Skytland and Alicia Llewellyn (Moody)
- 2084 by John Lennox (Zondervan)
- Robotic Persons by Joshua K Smith (Westbow Press)
- iGods by Craig Detweiler (Baker Books)
- Shaping a Digital World by Derek Schuurman (InterVarsity Press)
Three people will win. Ten runners-up will be published and win a yearlong WIRED subscription.
Excited to publish great articles!